The Association of Saints Church Radio Amateurs, Inc.
The purposes of the association are:
1. To establish, maintain, support, and operate an association of persons commonly
interested in amateur radio communication, and
2. To legally utilize communication skills and the licenses granted to service our
community and, in this way, lessen the burden of government, and
3. To legally utilize communication skills and the licenses granted to service any
religious and charitable organization and in this way lessen human suffering, and
4. To provide for mutual improvement through the various teaching skills, to foster
the professional competence of the amateur radio licensee, and to promote the
performance responsibilities, ethics, and general educational level of the amateur
radio licensee, and
5. To conduct and encourage scientific research and investigation into the radio and
electronics art, and
6. To do all and everything necessary, suitable, and proper for the accomplishment
of the forgoing purposes and anything which the Board of Directors of the
Association may deem conclusive or expedient for the proper conduct of the
Association and for the carrying out its purposes.
7. To be a public benefit corporation whose purpose shall be religious, charitable,
scientific and educational within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the
Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and to be conducted in
accordance with applicable Federal laws and regulations and the laws of the
State of Missouri.
ASCRA Site Links: